Developed by CHC Technology Co., Ltd(www.chcnav.com), GNSSTool is a simple receiver configuration tool. It is able to set all kinds of work modes and NMEA output for CHC receivers , making it be convenient for the third-party software working with CHC receiver.
● Simplification - switch work modes just in 3 seconds
● Compatibility - support various NMEA output formats
● Instantaneity - show information about precision and differential delay in the home interface
● Convenience - support registering chc receivers just in 1 second
● Clearness - monitor raw data and NMEA output data in Debugging Data window
GNSSTool supports CHC X91+/X900+ receiver with the firmware version of v8.35 and higher, and CHC i80 receiver with the firmware version of v1.3.36 and higher, as well as internal GPS of your Android smartphone and handheld controller.
● Supports presetting of common work modes of base and rover, selecting or switching work modes by one button push
● Support output NMEA data via Bluetooth, Serial port and WIFI. Any other software supporting generic NMEA data is able to receive the NMEA data with differential correction value from CHC receivers.
● Support Bluetooth, WIFI and demonstration connection. Demonstration module allows users to input the coordinates and simulate it as the current position.
● GNSSTool can operate on all Android devices from different manufacturers with the OS version 2.3 and higher, CHC provides all users free trail till 1st September 2017.