CHC GNSS antenna series provides a cost-effective solution to demanding positioning applications such as geodetic reference station, marine survey, dredging or GIS and mapping when high performances and reliability are required.
● High-performance geodetic GNSS antenna
● Cost-effective and reliable performances
● 5"/8" threading for mounting on pole, pillars or tribrach
● Sub-centimeter phase center repeatability
● Compatible with CHC and third-party GIS/GNSS receivers
GPS + GLONASS + BDS
The A220GR is a rugged GNSS antenna available for CHC N/P GNSS Sensors series.
GPS + GLONASS + BDS + GALILEO
The C220GR is a high performance GNSS choke ring antenna optimized for reference station applications.