P310 adopts hybrid configuration design of fixed wing and quadrotor, solving the difficulty of VTOL by this simple and reliable way. P310 has many characteristics, like long endurance, high speed, long flight range and large payload.
● Simple construction design, easy to assemble in short time
● Full automatic operation, controlled by GCS
● Dual-differential Module (GPS and PPK) and reduce 80% control points collection
● Intelligent PPS and POS data export software make sure the data integrity
● VTOL, no requirement for runway and airspace, high efficiency
● Aircraft-grade reliability, perfect system surveillance warning and emergency processing logic
● Apply in Powerline/Pipeline Inspection, Disaster Prevention, Geological Survey, Emergency Response, etc
P310 is VTOL fixed wing UAV, using fixed wing with four rotors of composite wing layout form, in a simple and reliable way to solve the problem of the fixed wing VTOL. P310 owns both long fixed-wing UAV navigation time, high speed and far distance features and the function of the rotorcraft UAV VTOL.
Intelligent Dual differential Module
Dual differential system can achieve RTK and PPK automatic switching based on communication environment. The RTK/PPK vertical and Horizontal accuracy can up to centimeter level.
Main body use lightweight macromolecule fiber glass materials and special model design more comply with aerodynamic principle which can achieve long endurance (70 mins ), fast cruise speed (20m/s).
Easy to Operate
P310 electric UAV can fully automatic & vertical take off and landing, it is easy to assemble without tools and easy to transport, which is an ideal choice for separate operation. Autonomous flight all the way, without operator intervention to complete cruise, flight state transitions, such as VTOL.