X900U GPS+GLONASS+BDS system is designed to enable every surveyor to access to high precision, robust performances and reliable technology but without the typical price constraints usually associated with GNSS investment.
● 384 channels GPS + GLONASS + BDS precision static GNSS receiver in a cost-effective package
● Provide network rover solution
● Easy to use “Single Button” operation for static recording
● High-speed USB data download for ensuring desktop compatibility
● Integrated rugged design for every day intensive use
X900U GPS matches a wide range of applications requiring static positioning. Multiple frequency support with GPS, GLONASS and BDS enable X900U to break the price barrier for cm accuracy positioning and provides a swift return on investment compared to equivalent GNSS technology or traditional optical survey equipment.
X900U compact design of 179 mm × 84 mm (7.0 in × 3.3 in) with less than 1.4 kg (49 oz) makes it an easy-to-carry GNSS receiver for daily field work.