The CHC X91+ GNSS is a compact GNSS receiver designed for high accuracy and productivity - even in harsh environments. Powered by 220 channels GNSS core engine, the X91+ GNSS provides a cost-effective solution to any surveying project.
Easy-to-use, efficient and intuitive work flow, designed for advanced network RTK survey, compact and rugged, the X91+ is the perfect choice for demanding survey applications.
▪ Embedded 220 channels GNSS core module GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou
▪ Outstanding RTK initialization and centimeter level position accuracy
▪ Landstar, MicroSurvey’s Field Genius or Carlson’s SurvCE field data collection software scale to your survey need
▪ Built-in GPRS modem and UHF data link
▪ Seamless interoperability with major GPS/GNSS manufacturers
▪ Small, lightweight and rugged design for demanding field work
|Print the page||Back to history|